02/11/2020

Twitter Account

Soo, I've been off from twitter since June for the sake of my mental health and it has been quiet good. Life gets better. 
However, I always reactivate the account once in a month to make sure the account is not lost. Twitter's policy is you can keep your account if it is still less than 30 days. 

Sadly, I did stupid thing. I forgot the last date I reactivated my account and when I tried to sign in, I couldn't. I already tried every single password I've ever had in my entire life but nothing worked. 

So, yeah my twitter account is officially gone. 
I cried a little bit, because hey I made it in 2010. 10 years ago! 
I call Trixie because I need someone to talk to and I'm so glad she always pick up the phone. Huhu it means a lot. 

I decided to make a new one with the same username. But I'm not gonna use it anyway, I just want to keep the username. 

The only thing makes me so sad is that because the "Ceritaku untuk Diriku" thread. It is a journal of mine when I was in Leiden, I posted everything. 
But now it's gone. Maybe it's just better as it is. 
Because.. whenever I re-read that thread, I am also replaying the ugly truth happened when I was in Leiden. No matter how hard I tried to think about the great things I experienced, I still vividly remember when I was crying in a bench in front of the hospital. Or when I went to the park for screaming.
My depression. My lowest point. My darkest moment. 

So... I guess everything always happened for a reason.
I ask God for help and maybe it is one of those. 

sedang berada di fase restart hidup. belum menyenangkan, tapi setidaknya saya tahu---better days are coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment